1. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The materials on BELL CANADA's Website (the "Site"), which may include text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other materials (the "Content"), are provided by BELL CANADA for informational purposes only. By accessing the Site or downloading any Content, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access the Site or download any Content.
2. General Disclaimers: BELL CANADA intends for the Content on the Site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the Content has been compiled by BELL CANADA from a variety of sources, it is provided to you "as is" and "as available". BELL CANADA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE CONTENT, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Links available on the Site will allow you to link to Websites not maintained or controlled by BELL CANADA, including sites of BELL CANADA's related companies. BELL CANADA provides these links for your convenience, and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. BELL CANADA uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of its Content on the Site, but cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Website you choose to use is free of potentially destructive items such as viruses. IN NO EVENT WILL BELL CANADA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. Use of the Site You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other material on this Site: constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder; or otherwise use this Site in a manner which is contrary to law or Netiquette, or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
4. Copyright. All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Site is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by BELL CANADA or its content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Site, and maintain such notices in the Content.
5. Trademarks. The BELL CANADA logo, is a trademark of BELL CANADA or its related companies, which may be registered in Canada and other countries. Other BELL CANADA product or service names or logos referenced in the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of BELL CANADA or its related companies. All other products, services and company names mentioned in the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. For a current list of the trademarks and tradenames of BELL CANADA and its related companies used on the Site, as well as trademarks and tradenames licensed to BELL CANADA or its related companies by third parties, refer to the Trademark List. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of the trademark or other intellectual property rights of BELL CANADA or its related companies concerning that name or logo. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of BELL CANADA or the relevant owner of the trademark.
6. Privacy and Confidential Information. BELL CANADA's Privacy and Security Policy, is a binding part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold BELL CANADA and its related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this Site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this Site by you or users of your account.
8. Territory. The BELL CANADA site originates in Canada. BELL CANADA's products and services are offered in BELL CANADA's operating territory. Some products and services referred to on the Site may not be available in all parts of BELL CANADA's territory. Consult your BELL CANADA business office, listed in your local telephone directory, for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you in your area.
9. Changes. BELL CANADA reserves the right to change or remove any Content from the Site, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time, without notice.
10. Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions, including the BELL CANADA Privacy and Security Policy, is a binding part of these Terms and Conditions. and other documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between BELL CANADA and you with respect to your use of this Site. BELL CANADA's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any of the Terms and Conditions is determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions hereof. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that these Terms and Conditions and all related documents be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s'y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
11. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. Offers/pricing subject to change and/or termination without notice. Service, features and functionality available within Bell coverage areas where technology exists. Monthly service and usage charges apply. Free consultation is a limited offer subject to conditions. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks, or registered trademarks, of Research In Motion Limited, and are used by permission. GoTrax is a trademark of Bell Mobility Inc. Palm and Palm OS are trademarks and registered trademarks of Palm, Inc. Microsoft, Windows, and Outlook are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/ or other countries. METAmessage is a trademark of Onset Technology. 2003 Onset Technology, all rights reserved.